OUR STORE POLICIES
Abuja: Same or next day delivery.
Calabar: 1-3 Working Days
Rest of Nigeria: 3-4 working days.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP FROM THE TIME I ORDER?
- All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from us by the delivery courier. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR DELIVERY?
- For orders placed in Abuja, we offer same day or next day delivery depending on when your order is placed
- For the rest of Nigeria it takes 3-5 working days to receive your order after it has been shipped. If you don’t get your order within this time frame, please let us know. Send a message to us on Instagram, WhatsApp or our email.
HOW DO I KNOW WHERE MY ORDER IS?
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information, if available.
For orders with unavailable tracking information, our team would keep you updated on when your order has been processed, shipped. After which you’d be contacted by the courier when it’s time for your parcel to be delivered to you.
DELAYS, CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS
- Please ensure your shipping information is correct as we will not be held accountable for delays on delivery due to incorrect address.
- If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address/unavailable phone number, you will be responsible for handling the second cost of shipping to your address.
- If you request for a package to be delivered to a new location after it has been shipped, you will be billed transfer charges if it applies.
- If you would like to cancel an order that has been returned to us, you would be charged a 10% fee to cover the cost of the return and other charges incurred from the return and you will not be refunded for the delivery.
- If you refuse any shipments from us, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
- We are not responsible for postal delays due to public holidays, custom agents, bad weather or situations beyond our control. We advise you to wait till you receive your orders before booking salon appointments.
- There are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order. To cancel, contact us 2 hours after your order was placed. After this time we might be unable to cancel your order, change your address, or change your order.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the delivery courier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 5 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping company used).
All things savvy will not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the courier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the courier confirms as being delivered.
Return and Refund Policy
All our hair extensions are handmade by the most skilled craftsmen in the industry. Every order is inspected thoroughly before shipping in order to maintain premium standard.
The items we sell are considered as hygienic products, therefore we cannot accept returns or offer refunds. If you think your item is defective or is not as shown in the pictures and videos watched, you can exchange it.
Returns and Exchange:
- We will agree to exchange any purchased product for another product of an equal value or offer store credit if the product is returned within 72 hours after the recorded receipt of the item.
- We will agree to an exchange if you have not received an item that does not match its description, as long as the item has not been used or manipulated in any way.
- We will not accept any returns or exchanges of any products that may have been used due to sanitary considerations.
- All shipping and handling costs will be at the customer’s expense. We suggest you send through a trusted courier service that provides tracking information and delivery confirmation. We will not be responsible for lost packages.
- We must receive the merchandise before an exchange can be made.
- For customized orders, request returns or exchanges will not be accepted once the order has been placed
- In a case where any of the conditions above are not met, we reserve the right to refuse an exchange.
- Unfortunately products bought on sale cannot be exchanged.
- Due to the hygienic nature of our product, we do not issue cash refunds under any circumstances as a precaution.
If your request for an exchange is approved, you can request for a new product, get the same product exchanged, or get store credit that can be redeemed at any time.
Please reach out to email@example.com or message us on +2349041664787 (Text messages & WhatsApp only).
We want to provide you all the information you need to select the right hair for yourself. If none of your questions are answered. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on +2349041664787 (Text messages & WhatsApp only).
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of All things savvy ‘s Website, located atwww.atsavvy.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use atsavvy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, All things savvy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on atsavvy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from atsavvy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from atsavvy
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from atsavvy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from atsavvy
- Redistribute content from atsavvy
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. All things savvy does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of All things savvy ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, All things savvy shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
All things savvy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to All things savvy . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.